Monday, December 24, 2007

A picture-perfect Merry Christmas to you all!

Ah, the beauty of Photoshop. What would I do without it? My family needs it like moviestars need a makeup artist. Here's a foreign website that shows some beautiful celebrities without makeup. Warning: you'll be shocked! Oh man, Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria never looked so good!

As we searched through our photo library for a nice family photo, none existed. Sure we took many as a family, but none I would mass produce onto cards and pass out. Either Dustin's teeth is falling out, or Colby has some unnatural smirk, or Justine got boogies in her nose, or me with my mouth open yelling at the kids to smile... something's wrong with someone. That's when I decided to just build my own photo. Yeah, forget the stress and realization that your family is dysfunctional, just find a few good individual portraits and fool the world.

Welcome to Photoshop. Yep you guess it, I lifted each child off separate photos and assemble onto one. Then I found all the background images on the web and violá, instant memories worthy of framing. Well, maybe not. But good enough for all you beautiful people out there!

Also this is a great way to get a picture with Santa without standing in line to sit on some old fat stranger. Plus this Santa is cuter than a the one at the mall, and further proof to your kids that Santa is not real. Yes remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

We wish you a blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment