Monday, December 10, 2007

No more excuses

I hope you didn't line up for one of those $400 peecee laptops on Black Friday. You may have saved some money up front, but you'll be paying in other ways, such as mental anguish and lost productivity.

Here is a great deal on a decently-equipped brand new Mac mini. It's only $475 delivered from a trusted seller on ebay. A similar model currently sells at Apple for $599 + tax. The current 1.83ghz model has more ram, but this one has a superdrive (dvd-r). This is really a great deal. But act fast because the auction ends in 6 days or when his supply of 38 units sell out. The only thing I would add is some more ram ($23). Of course you can use your existing usb keyboard, mouse and monitor too.

Due to my blog, SO MANY of you have asked about getting a Mac this past month (and even this past weekend). You're frustrated at your peecee and just don't enjoy your computing experiences. I won't name any names but here's what I've heard from all of you (see if you can identify your statement):
  1. My girls need a cheap computer to play on.
  2. My wife's peecee is crashing nonstop.
  3. How do you convert a dvd movie to mp4?
  4. My daughter took my Mac and I don't want to share with my wife
  5. I have video editing software but it's not user friendly
  6. Dude, can you do a newsletter template for me... in Word?
  7. How do you copy a dvd movie?
  8. I don't know how to attach a photo to my email
  9. How can I do a simple slideshow?
  10. Will my Office files open on a Mac?
Dear friends, my heart bleeds for you. I'd love to help you, but we must first establish some common ground. We need to speak the same language. So go get your Mac and then come see me for the hookup. Say goodbye to viruses and pop-up windows and say hello to newfound freedom and productivity. Start organizing your photos, making home movies, and backing up all your dvd movies and stop installing drivers, service patches and the latest virus protection. The new Leopard OS is intuitive and user-friendly. You'll be amazed at all you can do. I've been using Macs for 18 years and I'm still discovering little neat tricks. At this price, this really is a no-brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment