Sunday, December 23, 2007

Children's Church performance in the CIBC Christmas Cantata



Dustin sings in the Childrens' Church choir during this year's Christmas Cantata (he's the one with a tie). I couldn't get a seat downstairs so I shot from upstairs where the view was better, but the sound wasn't quite as good. I filmed it with the Canon Powershot S2is.

As you will see, the singing begins before all the kids are up on stage. So I bet you're wondering what happened. I'll tell you what happened. On Saturday at the rehearsal we had 12 kids up there. They timed the music so that all 12 kids would be on stage by the time the music was cued. So today as you can see, by the time the 12th kid got on stage, the singing began, just like it did at rehearsal. I have no idea where those extra 10 kids came from. They definitely weren't at rehearsal! Who are their parents?! This is an outrage!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment