Born November 3 at 6 lbs, 14 oz., 19 in.
On Saturday we got to meet Zachary for the first time. This brave family has now caught up to us. Methinks in a couple of years they'll surpass us. Just look at Winnie, still so young, so vibrant, so fertile... I tell you, all you parents out there won't know a real challenge until your kids outnumber you. Yes, welcome to the world of zone coverage. For us, three is good enough. It's a good number. So one day when we're old and laid up at a retirement home, we're guaranteed a visitor almost every other day!
Don't let the looks fool you. That girl is brutal! Haha!While munching on chow mein and pig's feet and ginger, three of us had a virtual online, in your face, game of Scrabble. The game is through Facebook and lately I've been playing against friends all over the nation. It's quite addicting. So armed with our Macbooks, we decided to start a game. (Oliver is sitting on the couch because the island couldn't support his peecee brick). And it's so much more fun to talk smack in real life rather than type it in the chat box! But as much fun as this game was, it was really just my warm-up game for my real test later that evening...
Oh yeah, one more thing. Remember back in December at Meghan's Birthday Party I blogged about rear-ending a bald Chinese guy in the parking lot? Well that guy was there! I was right next to him in the kitchen while we watched the Cal game. Obviously he didn't recognize me, maybe because I no longer wear glasses. But I sure remember him. Whew!


No comments:
Post a Comment