Friday, May 9, 2008

Say Cheese!

My nephew turned one a few weeks ago. Weird, I never thought of my inlaw's kids as my nephews before until now... Anyway, of course I brought my camera to capture the moments. And of course I sacrificed eating time to do so. To be honest, I ate a lot and there was plenty of food. But could I have eaten more? You know it!

My sister-in-law probably doesn't want anyone to see these photos of her (and she'll probably kill me for posting it since she has Army training and is very capable of inflicting pain). She always has these over-the-top reactions to the crazy things her mom does. Fortunately I was quick with the camera and captured her at her best.

To see the rest of the photos, visit my Xanga site.

1 comment:

  1. By the looks on your wife's face, it looks like little nephew squeezed cheese!

    ReplyDelete