Thursday, May 22, 2008

CIBC Mother's Day

Yeah I know, Mother's Day was almost two weeks ago, but with my time off with Lasik, I'm just behind on everything. I can't believe it's already been a year since last Mother's Day when the kids sang.



Thanks to Wayland (again) for the fine videography. Unfortunately from where we both sat, they plopped the huge microphone right in front of Cameron's face (although you do see him in the first four seconds). And what's up with Alec always looking down? You'd think since he's among the smartest kids up there, surely he should have the song memorized... Hmm, could it be that he was secretly playing his DS? :o


Flashback
Look what I dug up from the last time two Fong's were up on stage... The year was 1975. In this picture, Chris and I are both 8 years old, just like Vanessa and Dustin in the photo above. Scary huh?

Other kids in the photo: Goff, Greg Y., Greg M., Baldwin, Richard, Tina, and I forget the rest.

3 comments:

  1. I think we all look the same now except less hair now and for some of us it's white (or gray) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan,
    Yes, that brings back old memories. That 1975 photo looks familiar. I
    think the rest are Stephanie, Tina's younger sister. Florence. Cheryl Chinn.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, I still look the same, no glasses and I'm growing back my sideburns. :)

    Thanks for the ID, Grace. I barely remember them.

    ReplyDelete