Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mason's 2nd Birthday

Us three dads take this group picture every year since all three kids were born in 2006. This is a great way to chronicle the growth of our children and the aging of the dads.

Last weekend we attended Mason's 2nd birthday party at the Oakland Zoo. I bet most of you didn't know Patrick has moved back to Oakland. I bet some of you didn't even know Patrick was married and has a child... Well I'm one of the few privileged families that still make his guest list. I figure as long as I keep featuring his parties on my blog, I'll be guaranteed to be included in all his future invitations :)

In fact, upon arrival, Veronica comes up to me and tells me how she loves my blog and how her sister on another continent relied on my blog to see Mason's first birthday party last year.

To Veronica and sister: You are welcome! I'll gladly come to any of your celebrations to enjoy the food and document your festivities. And it doesn't have to be birthdays. We're free pretty much throughout the summer and of course the winter holidays. So just let us know and we'll be there with my cameras!

I wish I could've taken more photos (especially of the other families), but I came across a familiar dilemma: take more pictures or get more food. So needless to say, I ate quite well. And since I was nominated to cut the watermelons, I missed shooting the kids on the train as it passed by... sorry.


Related links:
Mason's First Birthday Party
Zach's Red Egg Party









1 comment:

  1. Stan,
    Forget the food and take more pictures! They are lookin' good! Must be that class....

    ReplyDelete