In honor of Nancy's birthday today, McDonalds would like to treat you a free chicken sandwich. Not really, but now whenever I think of Nancy, I can't help but think Chicken Sandwich. Hey, that's better than Ham Sandwich...So cancel your lunch plans and head to McDonalds (before 7pm). Although this particular sandwich didn't make the 20 Worst Foods list, a similar McDonalds Premium Chicken Breast Strips did (830 calories, 55g fat). But hey, it's FREE!
LINK to McDonalds
Update 11:45 am
I'm munching on the sandwich right now as I type. On my way back from my eye appt. I went to pick one up. Verdict: It's OK. Nothing super. The meat is a good size, juicy and crispy, but other than the 2 slices of pickle in it, there's nothing else. No sauce. I dipped it in ranch dressing which made it taste better.
No comments:
Post a Comment