Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Find Hookers on Google Maps
View Larger Map
Is this cool or what? We already know the Google Map's Street View was freakin' awesome, but now you can even find the best places to pick up prostitutes! And in broad daylight too! – Hmm, gives new meaning to Afternoon Delight. Yes this is real. Look up 3186 San Pablo Ave in Oakland (actually it's listed as Emeryville). Google lets you embed the interactive maps directly on your web page. You can scroll inside the photo to zoom in and/or get different angles of the chicks. It's really neat!
And look, here's a couple more in front of a church on 3244 San Pablo Ave.
View Larger Map
I tried cruising up and down the surrounding streets to see if I could find their pimp, but no luck. There were quite a few other questionable characters hanging out in front of another church.
View Larger Map
Those of us who grew up in Oakland know all about San Pablo Avenue. Apparently some things never change. It will always be the hot spot for hoochie mama's. Hey, doesn't Stu live somewhere around there? :o
LINK to Google Maps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, that's my neighbors Shirley and Betty. They're just meeting for coffee, aren't they??? btw, for the record, that's in the heart of West Oakland, NOT Emeryville where I live.
ReplyDeleteWe won't ask how you knew of that specific address...
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah, don't ask. Let's just say I know Oakland REAL well. :p
ReplyDeleteThat is way too cool......... I walked from San Pablo to my parents house on the freeway!
ReplyDeleteUhhh...Does Chrissy know about this? Is this STAN from church?!? What's this about looking for hookers? Then again, Sam's like, "Hey, let's look it up!".... 8) - Peggy
ReplyDelete