



At our last YFC meeting, these two families asked me to take their pictures. Apparently they're like best friends so not only do they live in the same city and drive the same minivan and vacation together, but they were even able to duplicate the same genetic order of their children!! I have seven families where both the husband and wife subscribe to my blog. I think these couples have the strongest relationships. Imagine this, every night at the dinner table, if there was any period of awkward silence, one could just say to the other, "Hey, whatcha think about Stan's blog today?"
To you, my dear readers, I'm honored that my blog is the common bond that strengthens your marriage. That my writings weave and swaddle our mutual experiences so that our friendship can be perfect. My heart is saturated with emotion knowing I can break your monotonous day with information, entertainment and general mindlessness that further enriches your life. I thank you for your presence here.
Yes Stanley.. everyday when my husband comes home from work and we all sit down at the dinner table, we say grace, then I ask him 'What did you have for lunch?" and then "Did you read Stanley's blog?" Yes you are an integral part of our daily conversation..scary huh? :) Cez
ReplyDeleteCez, I'm feeling your lovin' way deep inside. I'm just speechless... I need a tissue... Someday when I get to be a great photographer, free portrait sessions for your lovely family!
ReplyDeleteI will DEFINITELY take you up on that offer Stanley!!! Woohoo... a free $10,000 photo session! Can't wait! Cez
ReplyDelete