Now that I have this newfound joy in photography, you'll see more pictures on this blog. Because of this blog, I usually take my camera to all my outings anyway. But back then I used to just take snapshots for journalistic reasons because who cares if Randall is a little out of focus? Now post-Scott Robert, I see an entirely different world through the viewfinder. I'm actually trying to take good pictures – NOT an easy task, especially with moving targets such as kids. Hopefully I've captured some great pictures. Certainly I need more practice.
One dilemma I've realized: When you go around snapping away at parties, you oftentimes miss out on the fellowship as well as the food. In my mind I'm always asking, "Shoot more pictures or get more food? Shoot more pictures or get more food? Decisions. Decisions." Fortunately at these gatherings we rarely ever run out of food. But you still want to eat it while it's hot. And on top of that, I have to tend to my three kids and get their food before I can even start! Life is so unfair.
Below are some shots I took. If they were a bit grainy – I don't have the proper lens. If they are a little out of focus – I didn't use a flash and my growling stomach caused the shaking. Next time you see me shooting your kids, do me a favor and get me a plate of food. Thanks!














Oh my goodness, the bootie-crack was the best.
ReplyDeleteThat was definitely, "The End" ... LOL!!!
ReplyDelete