
Friday:
Colby comes home from an Easter party with stomach flu. He's gotten this quite a few times recently, and always at the most inopportune time, meaning he misses out on parties. On Friday night we had dinner at the Chan's with Karen's family. Colby had to stay home with grandma.
Saturday:
Colby misses his friend's birthday party at Superfranks. Later that evening we hosted a dinner party for 4 families. Colby was unable to have a good time.
Sunday:
Colby misses church. We host dinner for my family. Colby seems to get better. After dinner, I'm starting to feel uneasy. Later that evening, after 6 trips to the bathroom, I realize that I have the stomach flu now.
Monday:
Home in bed with a fever. Not as many trips the bathroom but constantly feel like puking. Colby stays home from school. Chrissy stays home too to care for the family. Fortunately we were able to send Dustin out with a friend for a day trip.
Tuesday:
Plan to stay home again. Colby will be back at school. Although Dustin will be home and we're babysitting a niece too. Hopefully they'll play quietly and I can catch up on some videos.
Misc:
On Saturday, my subscribers got an email for an old post of mine from January. I don't know why it got sent. Must be a glitch from Feedburner. Shows how easily we depend on technology to help you. But when it gets screwed up, it makes you look bad just as easily. Sorry.
Also for my previous post with the marshmallow bunnies (you can see the pic here). No, we did not do it. I found the picture on the internet and thought it was funny. Anyway, the post has been deleted because one of my readers found it to be PG-13. For anyone that knows me, you know I'm all about integrity, sophistication, and good taste. So after much thought, I decided the photo did not live up to the moral fiber of this blog, and had to go.
Anyway, gotta go. I feel like I'm gonna blow soon and I got to refill the tp.
Take care, Stan. I heard this is a highly contagious one this year- hopefully it's not going around your family! Di
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you deleted that bunny photo. I had to squint my eyes to make sure the scene was what I was seeing. I was surprised you sent it at all and also without any caption or comment to express your "sophisticated" side. 8)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of the stomach flu. Sounded awful. Anyhow, Owen bought a whole bunch of those "lovely" bunnies. Well, not the ones that go to the strip clubs. And had a chubby bunny contest at the youth group. He said it was hilarious. If you don't know what chubby bunny is. It's when a person shoves as many of those easter marshmallow bunnies into their mouths without choking. The person with the most in their cheeks is the winner. Crazy. Grace
ReplyDelete