Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yeah baby, I be stylin'

Remember that hat I ordered last month? Well here it is in real life. Unfortunately my model's head is still a bit small for it. But believe me, she's real happy to be representin' her old man's schtick. You can just sense the excitement in her eyes...

For some reason I thought the logo would be stitched but instead it is silk screened. I guess you can't expect much for under $5. Also it arrived in 10 days instead of the 21 posted on their site. So pretty fast and pretty cheap.

The free hat offer is over, but Vista Print still has other free items like business cards, rubber stamps and pens (shipping charges apply). Cheap and easy way to go if you're starting your own business. They have some cool templates where you just enter your info and you're done. So if you're planning to ask me to design a logo/stationery for your new business... Don't. Because this is exactly where I'll send you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment