By giving them your e-mail address, they in turn e-mail you a coupon code that you simply type into the machine upon rental check out. I’ve done it and your DVD rental is free!Also, if you sign up for free SMS via your cellphone, you'll get a free rental every Monday this month. I signed up Chrissy's cellphone (heehee) since she's the one that does all the shopping. I'm just hoping she don't come home with no chick flick.
Best thing about redbox is that you can check the availability of each kiosk online. This will save you time so you don't hold up the line when you're there. Give it a try, we will. You just need to return the movie by 9:00 p.m. (thanks, Wayland) the next day or it's another $1.
So after you drop off the kids at school, give your usual soaps a day off and treat yourself to a free recently-released DVD instead. While watching, feel free to think of me and how I saved your boring mundane afternoon :) You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment