Sunday, February 8, 2009

We're all connected

So not two days after my post about Andrew, I was approached by three people who think we might know him, but not sure. Then today at church during IBF, Ken displayed Andrew's photo and story on the big screen! Apparently, Andrew is the son of David (?) and Joyce Mark, who used to attend CIBC back in the 80's. I grabbed the above photo from their website. I don't remember them, but perhaps some of you older folks may.

One of my readers emailed saying she actually babysat Andrew in our church nursery! Wow, it's amazing how far reaching the CIBC connection is! We are truly all a part of God's family.

Ken recommended we all visit and read their blog. Like me, Ken was touched by their story and just felt the need to share with everyone. I hope you would take the time to read some of their entries.

As you know, Andrew passed away on Saturday. His pastor spoke about him today. It's a real powerful sermon. You can hear the message here: Reflections on the Suffering and Death of a 27 Year-Old Man.

1 comment:

  1. I remember them from CIBC. I didn't make the connection at first. Wow! Thanks for sharing. I can always count on you to keep me posted about CIBC.

    ReplyDelete