Lately I noticed that many of my Facebook friends like to update their status with something food related. Some examples are: "XX is stuffed from a BBQ." or "XX needs to go work out (but can't move from eating too much)." or "XX fed her kids scones and whip cream for dinner." And why not? Food is the universal language for living the good life. That's why people love to take photos of their food. It's a subtle of way of bragging, saying "Yeah, I can ingest 2000 calories in one sitting and you can't!"
Below are some photos I found at the website: thisiswhyyourefat.com. Seeing that many of my readers love junk food and don't necessarily believe in moderation, this website will either scare you into healthier living or offer you tons of menu ideas for your next party. After viewing some of the entrees, all of a sudden those deep fried twinkies don't seem that bad anymore. I can almost smell the grease!
And no, I'm not calling anyone fat, that's just the name of the website. If you think you're fat, blame your parents. Fact is, if you're not eating well now, here's proof that you can be eating a lot worse! So if anything, you should be feeling a lot better about yourself right about now. Yes, you are welcome!
Other than the McNuggetini, I don't think there was anything on that website I wouldn't try. That chocolate covered bacon burger looked especially tasty. Below are a couple of my favorites.
Below are some photos I found at the website: thisiswhyyourefat.com. Seeing that many of my readers love junk food and don't necessarily believe in moderation, this website will either scare you into healthier living or offer you tons of menu ideas for your next party. After viewing some of the entrees, all of a sudden those deep fried twinkies don't seem that bad anymore. I can almost smell the grease!
And no, I'm not calling anyone fat, that's just the name of the website. If you think you're fat, blame your parents. Fact is, if you're not eating well now, here's proof that you can be eating a lot worse! So if anything, you should be feeling a lot better about yourself right about now. Yes, you are welcome!
Other than the McNuggetini, I don't think there was anything on that website I wouldn't try. That chocolate covered bacon burger looked especially tasty. Below are a couple of my favorites.
Turbaconucken – chicken stuffed in duck stuffed in turkey wrapped in bacon.You can see the rest of the scrumptious entrees at the link below. So what's for lunch today?
Thisiswhyyourefat.com
Thisiswhyyourefat.com


No comments:
Post a Comment