Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January photo recap

Yeah I know, it's already February. I meant to post this last weekend but ran out of time. So here goes:

Matt took this photo with his snazzy remote control, but I had to clean it up. Below the railing were some photos hanging that were kind of distracting, so I got rid of them. They were pics of their small group, their wedding... you know, insignificant stuff that I wasn't a part of. So they had to go. Doesn't it look so much cleaner?

Justine loves going to the homes of little girls to play with toys I'll never allow in our house.

Another wall I had to clean up. There were purses hanging above their heads.
(not to mention the grafitti, stickers and squashed bugs.) Haha. JK, there were no bugs.

My boys are most well-behaved with those little devices in their hands.
That is, until the battery dies.

You can always count on Jim to add some dementia dimension to the photo.

I always wanted to take a fobby picture. Peace? Victory? I don't get it.

This deceptive family came over claiming to want to learn MJ.
We thought it was beginner's luck when someone won big on the very first hand.

Then when the other half self-drew this on the very next hand, we knew we where
getting conned! Together they cleaned our clocks (as well as our cheesecake).
Needless to say, they are no longer welcomed at our house.

There's this stupid game on Facebook called Word Challenge. I recruited the
entire gang to help me beat Nancy's score – which we finally did after an hour.
But then last week I was quickly surpassed by a different Nancy!
I hate this game!

I think Mia was pinching his butt.

This pretty cactus plant was on the kitchen counter. I never noticed it until
I was reaching over it for a drink and then my elbow found it.

Only Colby knows who the real photographer is.

Al tried his best to rock on, but the song choices weren't ghetto enough so he was a bit
out of his element. We're still waiting for Rapper's Delight to show up on Guitar Hero.

Hey Mia, so what did you think about your dad's singing?

No comments:

Post a Comment