Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Resistance is Futile

Yesterday I said the only thing I was looking forward to this week was Jimmy's wedding. Well I lied (sorry Jim). Today on my calendar at work in big red letters, "NEW IPODS 10 A.M."

Oh man, if my wife wasn't reading this, I'd be blogging about my trip to the Apple Store where I blow $600 on two new iPods. Fortunately for ______, the iPod Touch is not available until the end of the month. I'm not an impulse shopper but even my normally-reliable self-control may be no match for these tasty offerings. True wifi (Safari, YouTube, Google Maps, etc) on a widescreen iPod! Also the iPhone 8gb dropped $200 to $399! If I can only find a reliable hack to use it on T-Mobile Prepaid... And the new Nano "Fatty" looks tempting too. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Click here to get yours
.

No comments:

Post a Comment