There's something in the air that I just want to share.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
CIBC 101
This month of February, CIBC will turn 101 years old. I've been attending since 1972 so my personal history with the church runs rather deep. Back in 2002 I created a 29-minute video displaying the past, present and future ministries of CIBC. It served as a reminder of previous sacrifices and a fundraiser for our building expansion project on 9th Street. Since then it's been updated/altered several times for groundbreaking and to show construction progress. This condensed 8-minute version was shown at the Centennial celebration last February. Then it was updated again for the 2006 Thanksgiving Dinner at where else? Centennial Hall.
Many of you have not seen it so I would like to share it with you. In my estimation, I spent over 300 hours working on this entire project over the last 5 years. It definitely was a labor of love and I never got sick of it. I hope you enjoy it.
It's a fairly large file so give it a few minutes to load.
WOW!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! That was one awesome and inspiring video. That was too cool! I've never known the long history of CIBC and am so amazed at some of the footage and pix you were able to get. Really amazing. So cool to see the close-ups of familiar faces that are STILL there. This is a video to keep. Great work, Stanley! Thoroughly loved it.
great job on the montage. It is nice to see the growth of the congregation and the church over the past one hundred years.
ReplyDeleteGenie
WOW!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! That was one awesome and inspiring video. That was too cool! I've never known the long history of CIBC and am so amazed at some of the footage and pix you were able to get. Really amazing. So cool to see the close-ups of familiar faces that are STILL there. This is a video to keep. Great work, Stanley! Thoroughly loved it.
ReplyDelete