
Earlier this month I attended my first princess party at Super Franks to celebrate Tia's birthday. I've always heard of these princess parties but with raising two boys, I've never gotten a chance to witness one. Now that Justine is three, I'm getting the feeling we'll be attending more of these girlie parties.

This is a huge departure from those Pump it Up and Chuck E Cheese parties. Energy and chaos is replaced with manners and beauty. Less stress, calmer, and better food too.

No running, jumping, or yelling, just little well-behaved girls and their gushing parents romping about. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before! There must have been some sort of drugs permeating the air.

In the dressing room behind the castle, the girls
fight for select an outfit and gets their hair done by the professional princess.

The girls are then given instructions on how to be a proper little princess. How to lead on boys to make them do things for you and how to dump them while faking the tears. That boy was the test subject.

Each princess is then individually introduced with their princess wish. Justine's princess wish is to have her brothers live with someone else.

Last minute instructions before eating. "Pizza is to be properly eaten with a fork and knife." That poor lonely knight will grow up wishing these pictures never resurface again.

I don't need no stinkin' fork and knife!

Yes, I am a princess and I will have you wrapped around my little finger!
We know she's a princess, what does that make her brothers??
ReplyDeleteThe brothers are the frogs. Ha Ha!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!! I have no point of reference since only having stinky boys around. How opposite can you get!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it now!! Wait until the hormones kick in! :) Your boys will be glad they know how to fight for their lives! :)
ReplyDeletePrincess now... HIGH Maintenance Later!
ReplyDeletei can't relate.
ReplyDeleteNo high maintenance people are allowed in our household. They will just get ignored and become zero maintenance!
ReplyDeleteSorry Wenna.