Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OK, I take back all the bad things I ever said about my job.


I was speechless. They told me to don't start thinking they actually like me –
they just wanted an excuse to have cake.

My favorite, German Chocolate.... mmm

All that sugar at 11:00 a.m. will drive people batty.

5 comments:

  1. Oh...so does that mean I don't need to pick up a cake. Just kidding...or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOCKER!!! Which one is Captain Insano?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, Captain Insano only exists in my imagination.

    With that being said, the Captain is missing because she cannot be exposed to daylight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! That was a very nice cake your co-workers got you. Sorry that you are sore from playing tennis. That means you had a very good work out.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Happy 40th!!!! Yeeha!!!!

    It just gets better from here on out! Really. I'll have to take you out for a drink...oh yea...you don't drink!! How about a Jamba Juice???? Actually after 40 you may want to start drinking. The bod will never be the same!!
    Just go with it and keep Alieve on hand!!

    Cute group shot...where was Helen????

    Hugs, Georgia

    ReplyDelete