On Sunday we celebrated July 4th early with our traditional BBQ dinner (I'm still eating leftovers as I type). Our special guests were the Phangs, along with their entourage of Chan's and Kwok's. We only get to see the entire Phang family once a year. Last year we all gathered at Jimmy's to celebrate my birthday. We always have a great time.The 4 boys were in heaven, as they played the Wii all night! Look at the picture, they're still holding the wiimote! Too bad it was a school night and all the moms were scooting the kids to bed. Sheesh, it's only 10:30! But right now I can only think of poor Jared as he's probably going through major video game withdrawals back in Singapore. Sorry Jared, no more Mario Party for you! You'll have to play "real" games like soccer and tennis, and get all sweaty and dirty. Or even worse, play with your sisters!! Yeah I know, it sucks. Your parents should've had another boy... But look on the bright side, you get your own room, right? Cheer up buddy. We'll see you next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment