Monday, July 23, 2007

40

Yep. I woke up this morning and it definitely felt like 40. No lie. I felt much better yesterday morning. Thanks to my well-wishers for reminding me that my downhill spiral starts today.

My mind is already going because I can't think of anything to blog about. I have to resort to telling a joke. Sorry.
Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day.
Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the world."
Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world."
Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the most tacky, rude, crude, gross disgusting person in the world."
So they all decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to have their claims verified.
Sleeping Beauty went in first and came out looking deliriously happy. "It's official; I AM the most beautiful girl in the world."
Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant,"I am now officially the smallest person in the world."
Sometime later, Quasimodo comes out looking utterly confused and says, "Who the heck is Rosie O'Donnell?"

2 comments:

  1. Stanley,

    Happy Birthday!! Would you send me an e-mail message to me at home. I don't have it and I won't be at my office for awhile. My home address is geniekelly@wi.rr.com.

    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated Stan! sorry, but it really IS all downhill from here...or that's what i've been told! you know you're old when you start talking about your health and the price of gas. cheers.

    ReplyDelete