Thursday, July 19, 2007

Neighbor's house still for sale

I need to repost this because it's been over 2 months and my neighbor's house is still unsold. Maybe it's the high price tag, or maybe it's my kids riding their bikes in their driveway and screaming during open house, who knows? We're just praying for some normal, non-crappy people to move in. Again I must mention that the house is huge, 3400 sq. ft. It has a big bonus room for that pool table you (and I) always dreamed of. So for those of you looking for an upgrade for your growing family, look no further. Yes, it's a bit expensive and property tax will be killer, but think of how much money you'll save living next to someone like me. I'll totally change your lifestyle as we go craigslist shopping together. And there are so many other perks to mention, but I'll narrow it down to 10:
  1. Carpool - ...to school, church, parties, San Jose, etc. With the cost of gas going up and up, no better way to save money (and sanity) than to let someone else transport your kids. We have a minivan. You should too.
  2. Babysitting - Go ahead, send your kids over when they start driving you nuts (of course we'll do the same).
  3. Petsitting - Our boys love dogs. Take off for a day and they'll play with (terrorize) your dog. Your dog will probably get fat too because we'll frequently throw food scraps over the fence.
  4. What's that smell? Yep, that's my BBQ. My smoke will always blow right into your yard.
  5. Safe Haven - Are you in the doghouse with your spouse? Come on over, we have an extra bed. I'd be happy to talk about your problems, then we can play boxing on the Wii where you can really vent.
  6. 24 hr. monitoring - My mom is home at all times. If your alarm is going off, she'll call you to complain that it's disturbing her tv shows.
  7. Zit bombs - My mom often makes gin duis (sesame balls), eggrolls and other deep fried greasy delicacies. She always makes too much. Come over for leftovers.
  8. Free lemons and kumquats - You want them? We got them. If you like loquats too, I can steal them from my other neighbor.
  9. Mahjong anyone?
  10. Free internet - Yes, you can leach off my wifi no problemo. But if you start feeling guilty, feel free to subscribe yourself, then I can leach off yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment