Monday, March 5, 2007

Strategies for Eating and Cleaning

We love eating at buffet restaurants. There's no waiting for the food and it's all-you-can-eat. I wouldn't recommend it if you're trying to impress a girl, but for families with young kids, it's a top choice. Below is a great article about what to eat and how to get your money's worth, because we know how expensive a buffet can be. It's a real fun read and you'll get a kick out of it:

Eat Your Money's Worth at All-You-Can-Eat Buffets

On the home front, this is my 3rd day of being in charge (on weekends, I shift the duties back to Chrissy). I'm slowly adjusting to the abbreviated naps and the general tiredness. Homework is a constant battle but I'm developing some game plans. Here's what I do: I secretly arrange a playdate with Dustin's friend. I tell Dustin if he reads for one hour, I try to invite someone over. After he's done reading and I make the call, I tell him to clean the house. He's so excited, he'll do anything, and fast. Great incentive to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment