Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Birthday meals
Another good thing about your birthday is the free meals. Above is my Rooty Tooty Fresh N' Fruity meal at IHOP. When you sign up for the Pancake Revolution you'll get a free birthday meal. This sure beats fighting to get that free Denny's Grand Slam with a million other people early in the morning. I just went to my local IHOP within a two-week window of my birthday and got my free meal. And for the month of August, kids 12 and under eat for free every day, 4-10 p.m.
And speaking of Denny's, I just found out that they also offer a free birthday Grand Slam. I'm signing up for Denny's Rewards here. And just like IHOP, kids also eat free at Denny's from 4-10 p.m.
Every year I also go to Red Robin to get my free overpriced burger. Their $10 burgers come with endless fries, and the $4.45 kid meals come with endless chocolate milk or lemonade. You don't necessarily have to order the hamburger, so I opted for a Teriyaki Chicken burger. It was so good that I went to a second Red Robin for a second free meal two days later! But at my second visit, I wanted what my friend had at my first visit, the Ensenada Chicken platter. Since my coupon was only good for a burger, I ordered a burger for my friend, and my friend ordered the chicken platter for me! Plus I get to mooch off their endless fries! Also at the second visit, I got a free hot fudge ice cream sundae! (I'm guessing this depends on your waiter). Sign up for their E-Club here.
And don't forget about the dessert. You can sign up yourself, spouse, kids, parents, etc. for birthday clubs for both Cold Stone Creamery and Baskin Robbins.
Happy birthday and happy eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You better watch your cholesterol, fat, and caloric intake w/all that free food. It's not worth having a heart attack over. 8P
ReplyDeleteWhat a great birthday present! Thanks Stanley! I can't wait to eat up a storm this month! Thanks for the free gifts!
ReplyDeleteCez
You can also get free b'day stuff by registering with Red Robin, Rubio's, Black Angus, Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation. Just remember: FREE is our favorite 4-letter f-word. ;o)
ReplyDeleteUm Peggy, if you know me, we hardly eat out. Bacon a few times a year is ok by me. I would worry more about YOUR family on that daily Disney diet :o
ReplyDeleteYes Black Angus has free steak dinner, but we always do the Dinner-for-Two coupon deal which is just as good. And I signed up for the Sweet Tomatoes, but no mention of what you get exactly.