Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jaden turns two

Another year, another great party from the Lau family. This time it was held in the spacious but cozy Oaktown estate of Jim's childhood home. I remember playing there since I was five. Temperature was in the low 80's. I heard it was 100 in Dublin. That's one of the fewer and fewer reasons I still love Oakland.

Incredible carnival theme (I heard Jeannie did all the work).

Pinata time.

The bigger kids would eventually snap the string.

Jim steps up to the plate and sacrifices his hand (and softball career) for the sake of the kids.

Brother Alan threw down some serious bingo action. We won $2.

YEAH BOYEEEEE!!!!! We know how to partay!!

And I ain't sharing!

Push ups in ice water to cool down – Jaden's gonna grow up to be a tough kid!

3 comments:

  1. Blood! Thanks for the blog! What took you so long? =0) Thanks for stopping by and taking pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah blood, sorry for the delay. Thanks again for just an incredible day of food and fun. You guys never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. It's now in his photo album and can relive those moments again!

    ReplyDelete