Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Poor Jon. Poor Tony.
So did you watch Dancing with the Stars last night? It's week 2 and believe it or not, I've watch every episode so far. This season's 11 contestants are the most intriguing thus far. Personally, I'm rooting for Evan because he's the most likeable (and I don't even care if you were to tell me he's gay). Evan all the way! Many of the others are either too snotty, or too slutty, or just has that yuck factor. But today I'm only here to talk about one, Kate Gosselin.
I've never seen her reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8, but I've heard plenty of the demise of the show/marriage from the tabloids and news. I mean, who hasn't? Naturally, the public would sympathize with Kate, while victimizing Jon as the no-good cheating, absent father that abandoned the family. But after last night's spotlight of Kate's meltdown, I actually feel sorry for Jon. I'm actually amazed Jon stayed with her that long. And those poor kids...
This woman Kate is insane! What a piece of work! She says, "I love how you teach but you're not taking into consideration how I learn." Translation: "Everything you say is right but I'm too much of a psycho control-freak to care."
Her partner is Tony – arguably the nicest, soft-spoken, most patient dance partner in the show – and she drove him to quit. Wow! Good luck on your love life after this show. Any potential suitors have been given the green light to run! It's obvious to everyone but herself when she says repeatedly, "I don't get it."
Unfortunately, this unofficial YouTube video shrunk the actual performance to promote another site, but believe me, you missed nothing. Even my wife said "she was painful to watch." Honestly, I've seen Chinatown merchants swing a bag of rice with more elegance. Poor Tony. Hopefully tonight she'll get voted off.
And to you husbands out there, I encourage you to sit through this video. By the end of the clip, I guarantee you'll love your wife even more. If not, then at least you'll find comfort knowing you're not alone (although Jon got out). God bless your soul.
To watch the entire episode, go to ABC.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment