Friday, July 24, 2009

Left on the cutting room floor

Well you won't be seeing my face gracing the walls of our bus and rail cars any time soon! I was skipped over for the woman below. They said I didn't look friendly enough. And that I lack sincerity and don't command public respect. Even though that's not exactly what they said, I'm sure that's what they meant.

8 comments:

  1. HAHA! I like your pic better. Funnier than the lady... I can see why they chose her though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because you don't look serious. Funny though.
    -genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like you're up to something suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you're about to pick your nose, but if that doesn't command public respect... well, i'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think the public would find your photo ad to be genuine because how many asians do you know who are capable of speaking softly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had your lips pursed too thinly like you're sipping soup or something. I agree with Christina May that you look suspicious. Should have had the full frontal picture instead of the angle they shot you at. They should use both and put translations on them LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty... "full frontal"??? No, no, a thousand times ... NO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They took several pics of me (including a full frontal!). They thought this one was the best one of me. Obviously not good enough. But in real life, I AM friendlier than that lady! Hard to believe but true.

    And yes Bryan, Asians don't speak softly even when they try. IBF is a perfect example.

    ReplyDelete