Today I received some photos of Grace and Owen's newest family addition from an anonymous source. I checked their blog, O, Grace, Faith & Hope, but no pictures!! What's up with that?? They probably didn't post them because of privacy issues. So please allow me!If you're just now learning of the Lee family's adoption journey, you've come just in time. They are still in China right now so they still need lots of prayers with their daily challenges (like finding a real toilet and getting rid of that fish smell). I invite you to visit their blog right now and catch up on their exciting adventure before it's too late! Because once they come home, they'll be boring like the rest of us.
Congratulations Lee family!
Link: O, Grace, Faith & Hope




Just came back from LA with my girls small group....Your blog was a hot topic! It's THE place to be mentioned and talked about! THANKS so much for all you do! You were fast and so efficient with my request! Your boss must love you! I will make sure you get the first invite to their Red Egg & Ginger Party!
ReplyDelete