Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Holiday Gatherings

People keep telling me to post more photos and to not talk so much. Ok.

These were taken after we woke up from Wednesday's hotpot party: Thursday (Christmas with each side of the family), Friday (dinner with the other other other Fongs) and Saturday (Red Egg/Birthday party) at the Great Wall Buffet.

Three types of meat, three types of starch, countless desserts
and only one vegetable. My kind of meal!

Can you guess why she's smiling? She will soon be a part of our family.

Hands down the greasiest Chinese food ever.

Claypot rice cooker and steamed turkey. Correction: charcoal-smoked turkey.

I know Lil, I told you I wasn't going to post this pic, but you look way too good!

My boys are the mild ones.

Justine LOVES "Ashee."

Ahh, how sweet! How can you NOT let them jump on the bed?


Future rehab patients.

Oli had a red egg party the same time last year! We're already looking forward to next year!

My favorite Scrabble opponent (because I usually beat her).

If it weren't for the DS, these kids would've been running all over the restaurant
and knocking people over and causing injuries and breaking dishes.
See, the DS already paid for itself!

I locked my keys in my car and somehow we ended up at the Mormon Temple.
Strange day indeed.

Happy New Year to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the postings and pics! Just to make a correction... it's a smoked (applewood) turkey. Thanks again and Happy New Years!

    -the other other other Fong

    ReplyDelete