A few of you asked me recently about getting a GPS (like I'm a real expert - Not) so this may be of interest to you. According to the offer, it's free if you apply and activate (make purchase) for a Discover Miles Card. It even has an intro 0% balance transfer which is good in case you're running behind on your other payments or need more grace period before finance charges set in.So apply, make a charge, get your GPS, and then cancel the card. It's real easy.
Apply here.
After using my brother's old Garmin Nuvi 350, I've come to conclusion that ALL GPS's should have a Text-to-Speech function. You don't even have to look at the GPS while your driving! Just listen and drive ...
ReplyDeleteYou're right. Text-to-speech is by far the best function. Unfortunately this Garmin does not have that feature. I still think the Navigon is the best value out there. I used the Tom Tom and hated it.
ReplyDelete