Thursday, August 21, 2008

Final Destination: Legoland

Legoland is a great place to take photos. The sights and creativity are absolutely amazing!
It's hard to lug around an SLR to all these parks, so I used our Canon Powershot S2is.

Even when made with Legos, SF Chinatown still looks filthy.

The kids spent a LOT of time at the playground. Good time for parents to rest.

I missed Scott's photo workshop in NY. So this will have to do.

Vegas was awesome. The only thing missing was the hookers :0

The gardeners were humongous!
Hey, isn't that Martin's apartment next to the yellow building?

The wheels were not made of Legos. I was so disappointed!

You can NOT get better parking than this! Even the handicapped people had to walk farther than us. I told you traveling with the Leong's had its benefits!

Did I mention the lines were really long and slow? This guy was in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment