For the last 10 years or so I've been getting free 1-year subscriptions to various magazines. Chrissy is always astounded at all the junk mags that come in. Most of them we hardly read, but they're good to have around in case our guests get bored at our house. And when they're rolled up, they're great for killing spiders.Freebizmag emails every few days offering various magazines – most of which I have no interested in. But once in a while a few good ones come in. Below are links to magazine offers I've received in the last few weeks. As you can see, they come in a wide range of categories.
Art in America
Tennis
Road & Track
Spin
Pink
Cruise Travel
Log Home Design Ideas
Popular Photography & Imaging
American Jewish Life
Black Enterprise
The sign up process is fairly painless. You have to select from about 7 pull-down menus describing your job industry and title. My guess is that the more important you sound, the better likelihood you'll get approved. And rule of thumb is to never use your real phone number. Once you get on their mailing list, you'll start getting free offers mailed to you weekly, so I would not recommend using your primary email. Enjoy and get them while they last.
Update:
Thanks to Matt for directing me to all-freemagazines.com. Here you can choose from hundreds of magazines. But beware that not all magazines are truly free. For example, TV Guide requires you to participate in other "offers" as I'm sure many of the other magazines will require also. And some of the magazines are electronic (email attachments) and not an actual magazines in your mailbox.
So when you click on each individual link, pay attention to where it sends you. If it sends you to Freebizmag or Mercury Magazines, then it is truly free. I haven't tested too many of the other links, but just remember not to ever use your real phone number and to not use your primary email in case it leads to spam.
No comments:
Post a Comment