That's the title I suggested for Patty's new blog. Yes, Patty has started blogging! Is the world ready for this?? Those of you who know Patty know that for every time, place, or reason, she's ALWAYS got something to say. She speaks from the heart and has taught me that sometimes the truth really does hurt, and hurts a lot!
I've known Patty since my Lincoln Elementary School days when she was a foot taller than me. Now I'm taller than her but believe me, I'm more scared of her today than I was then! At one time she was also was my hairdresser and my banker (at BofA). That would explain my low self-esteem and lousy financial being. Nowadays, she's nice to me only because she needs me for tech support. :)
As for the title "Cold Hard Kash," Patty felt that it would make her sound greedy. Understandable. So what does she do? She instead titles it "Kash I Want More Of." Go figure. Did I mention how many Wii's she's got?? In all fairness, the title supposedly rhymes with her last name (after you say it for the 20th time).
But all kidding aside, Patty's blog will be a welcome jolt to my mundane mornings. I've always enjoyed her humor. The only thing I'll miss is hearing her infectious cackles! I hope you can help me welcome her into the blogging world.
Kash I Want More Of
Note to my subscribers
Dear loyal friends, last week you may have gotten some emails of some older posts. I apologize for the confusion. You see, now that I have over 40 posts, I was told that I need to organize my posts by labeling them with specific categories (friends, family, xci, etc.). I guess this is what serious bloggers do to archive their posts. So when I updated/republished all the posts, I didn't realize that emails would be sent out again. So hopefully from here on out, you'll only be getting my latest posts, and only getting it once. If you're not a subscriber but an avid reader, I would recommend subscribing. That way you'll get an email of the post delivered to you, thus saving you time by not having to check here daily. And you can easily opt out if you get tired of me (although I can't imagine why). Just enter your email in the box. Takes 10 seconds. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment