Friday, November 6, 2009

Perfect stocking-stuffer for the women in your life

Is this a great invention or what? It's called a FUD (Female Urination Device). So for all you women who ever experienced penis envy, this product is for you! No more standing in line. No more pulling out those seat liners. No more hovering over a filthy can. Just find a tree/bush/private corner and go, like God intended throughout the ages.

It even comes in a 3-pack, so get one for your sister, mother, daughter, whoever. Or keep an extra one in your backpack for those long bike rides, or in your glove compartment for those tailgate parties, or in your purse when those porta-potties are too disgusting... the scenarios are endless where this may come in handy.

I bet next year they'll introduce a deluxe model where the end has a nib where you can screw a plastic bottle into. Hmm, maybe I should suggest that to them.

LINK:
http://www.go-girl.com/

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just what I needed when I was on tour and the bus won't stop for potty breaks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stanley - I think you have way too much time on your hands.... Go back to WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did we think of marketing this. Projected sales of $130 million a year!!! It's a twenty year old design, but a new marketing scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TOO FUNNY...great white elephant gift on xmas

    ReplyDelete