Thursday, October 8, 2009

Social justice, ghetto style



WARNING: Lots of violence and obscenities. Turn down volume because action speaks louder than words.

This video was uploaded yesterday from the 10 a.m. Muni bus in SF Chinatown.

As someone who grew up in Oakland, I've been intimidated on the bus countless times. So to see someone fight back, I feel a sense of justice finally being served (30 years later). Like, finally... someone standing up to thug. I know this is a very rare occasion, and violence is never the answer, especially when the Bible tells us that vengeance belongs to the Lord and that we should turn the other cheek... But I do feel the need to defend ourselves and not be a doormat to the scum of the earth. So please forgive me for taking a little bit of pleasure in seeing the old Chinese lady open a can of whoop-a** on the unsuspecting aggressor – Like did I see a flying kick in there??

Now had this been in Oakland on AC Transit, and the roles were reversed, you know someone is gonna get killed. True that!

On the serious side, obviously an assault occurred. But Muni is more concerned in investigating why the driver didn't report the incident than the crime itself. Unbelievable! Oh yeah, and I hear a "significant number" of cameras on Muni buses don't work. Beware.

LINK: Matier and Ross

2 comments:

  1. She who throws the first punch gets her ass kicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how the BL said "I'm gonna beat your ass!"... and then she get's powned BIG TIME! That's what you get for hogging two seats and messin' with a Chinese lady. Those CLs are like piranhas... you see them in Chinatown (or anywhere in fact) when there's a great bargin... STAND BACK or get eaten alive!

    ReplyDelete