On Saturday we celebrated Mason's 3rd birthday. In following the tradition of birthdays at the park (1st year at Kelly Park; 2nd year at Oakland Zoo), this year was at Tilden Park in Berkeley.Upon seeing Veronica, she immediately asks why I haven't been blogging much lately. She insisted I must blog about this party and take lots of pictures because it's a tradition. Because her sister, who's overseas, relies on my blog to record this annual event. Oh, and another tradition is that every year I have to remind Patrick to cut the watermelon!
To Veronica and my other faithful readers, I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. It's hard to explain how the blogging mood comes and goes. Maybe it's because my life has been kinda uneventful lately. Maybe it's because I'm trying to spend more than my usual 30 minutes each night with the family. Or maybe it's because my job is miserable and draining due to me trying to maintain a balancing act of dealing with clueless management while at the same time being grateful I'm still employed.
Parties like these are what I look forward to all the time. It's such a blessing to be surrounded by friends, especially those I don't see every week like Pat and Milton. And it's such a joy to see all our children grow up together. I feel sorry for 75% of my coworkers who really don't have a life outside of work. Their goal in life is just to survive long enough to collect their pension.
Thanks Patrick and Veronica for not only a great get-together, but for also giving me reason to blog again!

This is like a scene at the start of a horror movie where a bunch of kidswander into the woods and one by one they disappear.
In the end these adventurous kids all found their way back.I just hope they don't go home with poison oak.
After Mr. Gabba Gabba was decapitated, a few other kids (not mine) decided tofurther bash his head in. Their parents must be so proud.
Jarod is excited to be the newest addition to our annual "Dads Picture."The other three probably could care less.







Thanks Stan ! It was so nice to see everyone come together for Mason's " BIG DAY ! " As always it was jice to see Justine , Colby , and Dustin ! ( And Chrissy and yourself too ! ) You shot some beautiful pictures ! Is there any way you can email us the shots you took from Mason's Birthday Party ? I would love to see what else that you shot that day . Our email address is pyim1995@aol.com . Thanks for braving the cold everyone ! Thanks again Stan !
ReplyDelete