Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jaden's Red Egg Party

Last Sunday we gave up a birthday party at Chevy's just to attend Jaden's Red Egg party. Hmm, Mexican food or all-you-can-eat buffet...? Decisions, decisions... Haha. It was a no-brainer. We decided to go to the buffet because I wanted to see Grace and Owen (she was sick and didn't go). And also I wanted to see Mary (oh wait, she wasn't invited!).

In the picture above, I think that is Jaden. You see, all day, every time Jimmy passed by, he was holding a different kid. When he greeted me at the door, I looked at the kid he was holding and I was about to say, "Ya know Jim, he doesn't really look like you. Are you and Jeanie having problems...?" But before I could speak, he quickly told me that this one wasn't his. Whew!

This picture reminds me of the group photo from the Untouchables.
(Minus the vests, guns and cigars.)

Now Matt secretly wants a baby boy too, but is afraid to tell Cez.
Don't worry Matt, your secret is safe with me!

If you want to stay at a buffet for 3 hours, you need to keep the kids occupied.
We could've stayed 4 hours if those darn batteries didn't die!

Now introducing Mrs. and Mrs. Fong. Remember Yes on Prop. 8!

Jaden is looking at Will's shirt because it smells like Mongolian BBQ.

This was the best party ever! Everywhere I looked, someone was walking around taking pictures. I didn't pull out my camera until after my 3rd plate. Special thanks to staff photographer Will!

5 comments:

  1. pleeezeeee...another baby? didn't you see how we enjoyed eating our meal without having to feed anyone?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yeah, with a response like that, is it no wonder why he's afraid to tell you?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, we had all-you-can-eat (kind of - they had chaffing dishes of food set out) at Chevy's too! The only problem is that we were the last ones to get there going after church, so technically, 99% of the food was gone already!

    FYI, Mary was talking about crashing the Red Egg Party. I encouraged her to ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about crashing it...but I really didn't need to see Stan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take no responsibility for any of the pics... Jimmy made me do it!!! I figured once Stan had his share of food, he'd be cool with walking it off and taking some pics... ;-)

    ReplyDelete