So did you all get your free Play-Doh yesterday? I got mine.Today I found this great credit card offer for the Citibank CashReturns Card. It offers 5% cash back for ALL your purchases for the first three months. After that it reverts back to 1%. Normally I'm not too attracted to credit card deals but this one is worth getting.
5% is a great deal! All you have to do is consider the upcoming Christmas shopping season. You know you'll be spending a lot more on gifts, decorations and food. And with the price of gas going up, you'll be spending more at the pump too. And need I mention property tax is looming December 10? (Update: You CAN charge your property taxes, and although there is a 2.5% surcharge, you'll still come out ahead.) Either way, wouldn't it be nice to get something back for free? Wouldn't be nice to know you're getting around 16 cents off a gallon of gas? Yep, free money. And the cash back is real cash, not some lousy point system to redeem for gift cards. You'll automatically receive a check whenever you exceed $50.
If you charge $5000, you'll get $250 back – that's enough for a Wii! And after the 3 months are over, just cancel the card and have your spouse do the same for another 3 months of 5%. Cha-ching!
No comments:
Post a Comment