When we first were told that Colby had to learn this song, I was thinking no way a 4-year old can sing this. There are too many verses, the words go really quick, and there's not enough repetition. But all credit to Teacher Kathy and her staff, Colby memorized it in no time. I guess I need to have a little more confidence in my kids.
In my previous post, you saw the Mother's Day performance video. In case you did not understand what they were singing, here is an encore solo performance by Colby (he's been singing it every day). No guarantee you'll understand the song any better, but he definitely adds a funky twist toward the end. Hopefully you'll get a good laugh. Poor Justine, these are the goofball brothers she'll have to depend on... sigh.
Thanks for the cute kiddie videos. Thanks for also getting Phoebe in the Mother's Day one!! We haven't seen her for some time, so when Lindsey recognized her, we played it back 3x just to see her sing again and again. That was really nice.
ReplyDeleteDi